2010-12-18

Tortilla or Spanish omelet

One year ago I was on Canaries Islands. It was a very nice trip. Today I organized blog a little and read my post about “My experience with Canarian food” again.
I went back in time and refreshed my memory of what I ate on this trip and I decided to do Tortilla on lunch. It is easy and very tasty dish.


For 2
4 eggs,
1 teaspoon flour
10 ml milk
1 tbsp butter
2 medium size potatoes
1/4 teaspoon salt
A dash of white pepper


1. Peel potatoes and slice on very thinly in squares.

2. Mix with the eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper (prepare like normal omelet)

3. Mix together eggs and potatoes

4. Melt the butter in a pan and add the mixture.

5. As soon as it begins to stiffen, draw it away from the edges of the pan or gently slide a knife under the center to allow the uncooked egg to reach the hot pan and cook evenly.

6. When the omelet is a rich golden brown, turn over and cook until the second side will be gold and potatoes ready.

Serve with ketchup or Canaries sauces.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...