2009-01-25

New Year's goals

New Year is time when we have new ideas and we start working on goals. We want to achieve success. I also have my new year goals and I want to achieve success.

So, I want to develop the following skills:
1.English language
2.Interpersonal communication
3.Photography
4.Cookery
And my cookery goals are:
1) Improve blog – I want to write 14 posts
2) Learn about Italian cuisine – especially about Tuscany,Veneto,Piedmont
3) Start to learn Chinese cuisine
4) Learn and made homemade beer
5) Try French and Italy wine
6) Practice food photography
7) Read about Spanish and South American Cuisine
8) Start job in a good Italy restaurant

I wish you all and myself more success and accomplishing the goals this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...